SimplicityApril 8, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Posted in Other, Snack | 14 Comments
Tags: almond milk, peanut butter
Before heading to the studio to teach a Hot Power Flow yoga class tonight, I put together a simple, classic, yet absolutely incredible snack:
Organic sliced apple, organic carrots, Trader Joe’s Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter for dipping, and a glass of unsweetened almond milk.
I so often find that simple is best when it comes to foods! Peanut butter, apples, and carrots – my 3 favorite foods – what more could I ask for? 🙂
Recently, the fabulous Mary awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award.
I did a similar post for the Versatile Blogger Award a few days ago, but I figure there’s no harm in sharing a few more random facts!
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… or not.
And here’s the facts:
- I went on a Western Caribbean cruise with my family in 2008 (I was a Sophomore in high school at the time).
2. My favorite nut butter is MaraNatha Organic Raw Almond Butter.
3. I love to play tennis. Although I was never on a team, my oldest brother and I spent an entire summer playing every single day when I was in middle school. I’ve kept up with it ever since, so I’d say I’m pretty decent!
4. I am obsessed with the sun. Summertime, laying out in the sun, reading a good book… that’s literally my idea of heaven.
5. My favorite musical artists are U2, Bon Jovi, Jason Mraz, Josh Groban, Josh Gracin, and Coldplay. There’s also a lot of modern music (meaning new top hits) out there on the radio that I’ve been loving lately.
6. My favorite movies are The Terminal, Seven Pounds, Forrest Gump, Sweet Home Alabama, and The Sandlot.
7. My favorite veggie is a sweet potato.
Now to tag some amazing bloggers! I know this award has made the rounds, so I apologize if anyone has been double-tagged. And feel free to pick up the award whether you’re mentioned or not… you are all “lovely bloggers” in my book! 🙂
Katie – LOVE this girl! She shares my positivity, and has such a beautiful glow about her, both inside and out.
Meg – Absolute sweetheart! She has such a fun-loving spirit that shine through in her blog.
Shannon – I’ve known this girl for years through blogging and she’s so wonderful! Down-to-earth, adventurous, and living life to its fullest!
Matt – Genuinely awesome guy! His healthy lifestyle and self-confident, enthusiastic attitude are such a breath of fresh air.
Amanda – She’s gorgeous and motivated, and we both have such similar positive outlooks on life!
Hope everyone had an amazing Friday and a fun weekend ahead! 🙂
Do you think that “simple is best” when it comes to food?