The Monday Morning Shopping ExperienceApril 18, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Posted in Grocery Shopping | 16 Comments
Tags: groceries, Whole Foods
After last weekend’s not-so-fun grocery shopping experience at Whole Foods, I decided to plan a Monday morning shopping trip instead this week. Monday’s are the only morning I’m free during the week, so I figured why not see what it’s all about?
Wow, was Whole Foods ever different on Monday morning at 8:30am!!! For one, the parking lot was nearly empty. Normally I have to park like a mile from the entrance, but there were spots right up close and personal. Being me, I still parked a mile away, but it was awesome not to have to worry about getting run over. 😉
There were no bumping carts, getting hit with carts, or little kids running around. In fact, it was almost quiet! Love getting my shopping done in a stress-free environment! Food was well-stocked, although I’ve never had much of a problem with this anyways at my Whole Foods. And the employees were just as, if not more, friendly and happy to provide their services.
Overall, definitely a better experience than the weekends, and hopefully I can plan around doing more weekday shopping trips in the future!
So, the real question, what did I buy?
- Nature’s Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise
- Nature’s Path Whole O’s
- Vegn Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer (this is a new one for me!)
- Doctor Kracker Seeded Spelt Flatbreads
- Doctor Kracker Klassic 3-Seed Flatbreads
- Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk
- Organic sugar snap peas
- Organic apples (red delicious, granny smith, and golden delicious)
- Organic kiwis
- Organic Ataulfo mangos
- Organic heirloom tomato
- Organic sweet potato
- Organic carrots
- Eros Organic plain Greek yogurt
- Fage 2% Greek yogurt
- Organic Raw and Synergy (Botanic No 7, Trilogy, and Cosmic Cranberry)
- Siggi’s Icelandic style plain yogurt
- Stonyfield 0% fat plain yogurt
Stocked for at least another week! 🙂